Sunday Morning Yoga in the Park
Sunday 10:30 am – 11:45 am, location – 2874 Lake of the Isles Pkwy W.
“Sunday yoga this week will be held on the south side of Lake of the Isles between the dog park and the canal connecting Bde Maka Ska (weather permitting). Please see the following bullet points regarding class:
• There is no obligation to attend. Voluntary donations are accepted to help cover costs to run the organization.
• This is an all-levels class. Beginners welcome! If you have any physical limitations, please let the instructor know prior to class.
• There is street parking along the parkway. Parking does fill fast so ensure you allow time to find a spot.
• Prior to class, I have a waiver form that needs to be filled out. This only needs to be done one time. Please arrive early to ensure you have enough time to fill one out.
• Class will start promptly at 10:30 AM. This is a 75-minute class. Please attempt to arrive in the area at least 10 minutes before class begins so you are able to park, find a spot for your mat, etc.
Class will be taught by Andrew Craddock, the founder of Twin Cities Yoga Cooperative. This is the fifth season of yoga in the park.”
Taken from Twin Cities Yoga Cooperative Facebook.